Upcycling - #1 & #2

I recently read that upcycling is the new recycling. Instead of crushing up and using waste products in a different form altogether, upcycling is basically reinventing a waste product and giving it a whole new purpose as well as value. I think  I might have two examples of this at my place.
 
 
#1 - I upcycled Cereal and Cerelac boxes into CD holders. It helps me keep CDs organized and easy to pick from. I could've have used waste paper to label them but I'm saving that task for a later date.
 


#2 - We had a waste top cover of a flush tank. Thought of making it into a plant holder. Successfully grew some plants in it and it looked good for a few days. I'm looking for plants that could grow in such short depths, that would definitely make this work better.




 

Comments

ashu@cooking said…
Awesome .. Inspiring !

Popular posts from this blog

Naguva Nayana (Smiling eyes)

Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin

Mummy's Garden